- 1924us Biblical Deck (ships from Australia so order soon) - A beautifully illustrated deck of cards.
- Electric Lighter - A fun take on the tried-and-true lighters. What guy doesn’t like playing with fire!?
- MUJI Gel Ink Pens - The only pens I’ve used for years. Simple and write super well.
- W.W.J.D. Webbing Bracelets - I started wearing these with the boys to teach them (and remind myself) that everything we say, do, think, and feel should point others to Jesus. Also serves as a great convo starter when people notice in public.
- Field Notes Heavy Duty Memo Books - Great to have around to write quick lists, notes, or draw funny doodles when the moment hits.
- NOMATIC Slim Front Pocket Wallet - My all-time favorite wallet that I’ve used for years
Under $20 (Books)
- Habits of the Household: Practicing the Story of God in Everyday Family Rhythms - A great, practical guide to putting in healthy family rhythms that point back to Christ.
- The Intentional Father: A Practical Guide to Raise Sons of Courage and Character - A great book with practical ways to be hyper intentional in building sons into men of Christ
- Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body - This book not only kickstarted my journey into fitness a couple years ago with great practical ways to focus on exercise and diet, but helped educated me on the science and reason behind it all. No fades, all evidence.
- Discipline Is Destiny: The Power of Self-Control - On my bookshelf to read but I’m a big fan of Ryan Holiday and practicing good, proper disciplines in life.
- Red Rising (Fiction) - The first of a seven sci-fi book series that’s packed full of action, underdogs rising, space opera, and plot-twists.
- Fellow 12oz Travel Mug - The best coffee travel mug I’ve ever used. Powder-coated on the inside so you don’t get that metal taste when you drink you coffee (or tea if you’re fancy).
- Stanley 40oz Tumbler Water Bottle - Because everybody in my family has one and I feel left out…
- Sunski Yuba Sunglasses - Relatively cheap and stylish sunglasses.
- Barebones Chef Grilling Apron - Every guy needs some type of apron with some pocket storage to keep all that grease from the grill (or the flour from bread baking if you’re like me) from getting on his [insert favorite t-shirt] shirt that he’s refused to get rid of since college…
- Gozney Pizza Rocker - Super sharp (literally) and awesome pizza cutter.
- GORUCK Simple Training Sandbag - There’s a lot you can do for exercise with a simple sandbag… Or use it to brace your ladder so it doesn’t go anywhere…
- Barebones No. 9 Bread Knife - I’m a big fan of the Barebones brand. Quality and well-priced grill, dine, and general outdoor tools
- Jabra Elite 7 Active in-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds - These bluetooth in-ear headphones have been put through a lot of sweat and water. Great for inside and outside.
- Brandblack Nomo 2.0 Sneaker - An upscale New Balance Dad shoe.
- The James Brand - The Carter Pocket Knife - My favorite well-crafted and reasonably priced pocket knife.
- Smokeless Solo Stove Fire Put - On my wishlist but from all my friends who have one, it lives up to the smokeless fire pit claims.
- Gozney ROCCBOX Pizza Oven - The portable pizza oven to rule them all. Cheaper than than others and comes with a pizza peel where others don’t.