- Travel Toiletry Bag - When I tell you this is the best toiletry bag, I mean it. I have tried a LOT and this one beats them all. It holds so much and makes traveling so much easier. It's also a great price at around $25. Will be great for any woman in your life.
- aTravel Jewelry Case - If you already have the toiletries case, then the jewelry case is the next best thing. I love the smaller one since I don't usually travel with a ton of jewelry. It's a perfect size and matches the toiletry case so well. Would be a great stocking stuffer.
- Backpack - I got this backpack for our trip to Colorado and I love it. I've hiked with it and also use it for day-to-day use at the coffee shop, bible study, etc. I actually wish I would have used it as a diaper bag.
- Mini Waffle Maker - Another great stocking stuffer. Add a little coupon for breakfast in bed with it :) We love and use ours a lot.
- Samsung Frame TV - This is a splurge item, but get that black box off her wall and upgrade to a tv that looks like art. You can even display family pictures on it. I was nervous it wouldn't be worth the price, but it's honestly one of the best purchases I've ever made. Highly recommend. Husband approved.
- Stanley Quencher - It might seem dramatic to say this is the best, but it really is. I love it so much more than my Yeti or Hydroflask. The fact it's rarely in stock and also sells out fast tells you something. Check the reviews too. Perfect gift for the drink hoarder female in your life.
- Two piece sweater set - For the homebody. This set is so cozy and can be worn out or as separates too.
- Espresso Machine - Also a splurge. But having about every coffee maker you can imagine, I can attest to saying this one is worth every penny. You can make your $7 latte at home and have it taste just as amazing.
- Hosanna Revival Bible - I still don't have one, but I am obsessed. It's on my wishlist this year. Such a beautiful carrier for the precious word of God. They have lots of different kinds on their website.
- On Running shoes - I picked up running over a year ago, and Ian wore me down into getting a pair of these and I am so glad he did. They are amazing and give me great support. We actually have his and her matching pairs.
- Our Place Pan - For the hostess or the one who likes to cook, anything Our Place will make her happy, but I would start with the Pan. It was our first item from them and we love it and use it every single day.
- Hanes Socks - Stocking socks she'll love. I have Raynaud's and have to wear socks all the time. These are the best!
- Tunic Sweater - This is such a great dupe to the free people one and fits every body type. It is super flattering and will be a perfect addition to her closet.
- Made by Mary Jewelry - Some of the most meaningful pieces of jewelry I've gotten have been Made by Mary. I love everything they do. Lots of customizable pieces and dainty items.
- Ultra Mini Ugg Dupes - I know not everyone is into Uggs but the ultra minis are so popular right now, and this amazon dupe is genuine suede and great for indoor or outdoor use. Her feet will thank you later.
No items found.
Comments \ Questions
Have questions or comments about the story? Let us know below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thanks! Your message has been sent!
Sorry! Something went wrong. Please try again or email us directly - email@example.com.