Over the past few years, I've come to want fewer things and more time. One of my love languages has always been quality time so gifts that involve time and experiences together are my cup of tea.
I put together a list of items for people who have everything already, love quality time as much as I do, or just love experience gifts! There is something for everyone.
- Flower arranging classes - Such fun idea for the garden lover.
- Spa Day Gift card - Not much is better than spending the entire day at the spa. I was a huge fan of the Omni at Grove Park Inn's Spa and also loved Old Edwards Inn's spa!
- Musical instrument and private lessons - I know a few people who have done this and their family members loved it! My sister (who is a music teacher) gifted my boys a keyboard and has taught them Piano. It's truly the gift that keeps on giving.
- Shipt subscription or Costco or Sam's Membership - One of those gifts that really helps a family out! I would love this!
- Local car detailing service - They even have a few that will come out to your house for you.
- Housekeeping Services - This can be such a blessing!
- America The Beautiful Pass for annual National Park entries nationwide - Okay, this is a gift I would die for! So so fun for all your travel lovers.
- Concert tickets - Now that concerts are happening again everyone has the itch for that in-person music experience.
- Sports tickets - We are not a big sports family, but I know of a few close families that would love it!
- Annual memberships to the zoo or local museum - My mother-in-love did this for us and it was amazing! We have done the zoo, aquarium and our favorite science museum. It's the gift that keeps giving.
- Unique restaurant gift cards for date nights - You could even throw in a babysitter for families with young kids.
- Private lessons firearms training, ax throwing or top golf - There are some really cool places for this kind of thing and they almost always offer gift cards.
- A Broadway show or local theatre tickets - Nothing like seeing a show! Maybe even throw in a trip or overnight stay somewhere.
- Getaway - Okay, this one is my all time favorite gift. Here are a few fun local getaways we have loved staying at. You can also gift some travel essentials to go with it. - Stay Dahlonega, Getaway Cabin, Omni Grove Park Inn, Timberline Glamping, Old Edwards Inn, Jekyll Island Club
- Cooking classes - Williams and Sonoma, Sur La Table plus all sorts of local places offer cooking classes and it's a fun experience for couples and singles alike.
- Family photography/portraits certificate - I am partial, but I think this a phenomenal gift. Pictures are a memory that lasts a lifetime.
- Audible or a Book Club Membership - If your loved one likes to read, this is a great membership for them to enjoy books all year long!
- Their Story - Time is fleeting, and the stories of our loved ones are something we can treasure forever. I learned about StoryWorth a few years ago and think it would be a phenomenal gift for a loved one.
- Dance lessons - I am a terrible dancer, but I still think this would be fun!
- Pottery class, glassblowing or woodworking class - Would be so fun to go and have them make something they can keep in their home.
Would love to hear any other experience gifts I missed or you have received in the past and loved!
Merry Christmas! xx