- With summer unofficially started it's been so sweet to create memories with my boys at this age. Every single year I think that this is the best possible age ever for my kids, and then they grow and it gets sweeter. They are both more independent this year so it's been really laid back and nice to have them sleep in a bit, cuddle a lot and go to the pool without diapers and formula.
- My friend told me how she packs frozen mango for the pool for her boys so we tried it and it's been our go-to snack lately. It's so tasty and easy to buy frozen bags at Costco.
- I've been reading the Gentle and Lowly book and it's probably one of my favorite books I've read this year. So powerful. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.
- I also read Gay Girl Good God and 10 Words and they were both so good. They are very different from each other but equally impactful.
- Ian and I watched the Friends Reunion and it honestly made me sad a little bit. Friends was something I watched through some really hard seasons and it would make me laugh and helped me have friends when I didn't have the energy to go out. I know that sounds silly and maybe pathetic, but it brings a lot of nostalgia for me and so watching the reunion made me grieve those things and that season again a bit.
- I can't get over how drawn I am to these shoes. They are the comfiest, easy-to-throw-on slides I have ever owned in my life. They are under $25 on Amazon and are totally worth the hype. I love that I can wash them off easily and they don't squeak or lose shape.
- Revolve sent me some new pieces and I love how feminine the dress is. It's very well made with the cutest tie details on the shoulders. I also got this dress from Tularosa it's going to be perfect for our beach vacation this month.
Comments \ Questions
Have questions or comments about the story? Let us know below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thanks! Your message has been sent!
Sorry! Something went wrong. Please try again or email us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.