- We started homeschooling this week and I was so nervous, but it ended up being such a sweet time and start. I feel so grateful for the opportunity. I am not sure I feel qualified, but I am positive we will get through and make sweet memories of all learning as we go.
- I have been watching Virgin River and itching for a trip to Canada to see my grandparents and to visit some of the spots it's been filmed. Canada is seriously one of the most incredible places. The show might be a bit cheesy, but the views are worth it.
- It's not healthy, but the Ripple dairy-free Cookies and Cream and Talenti Double Dark Chocolate dairy free have been my craving lately along with some popcorn. Normally dairy-free ice cream just doesn't do it for me, but those two have been SO good.
- I am normally such a sucker for neutrals, but these fun floral tops from Revolve have been making me so happy. I'm always a sucker for a puff sleeve wrap-around top so this one was no exception. This ruffle puff sleeve is so soft for a blouse.
- I wasn't sure I was on the slip-dress train, but I think dressing it down a bit with converse is so fun. This one is not too body-con and has a great midi length. Would be so pretty to wear to a formal event with some strappy heels.
- I got these glasses for summer, and I have been wearing them on repeat. They are so fun and such a great price for a two-pack. Great for packing to go to the pool or your fall break trip.
- Ian and I finished John Mark Comer's The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World and it was so life-changing. We have been slowly implementing some new habits to slow down and it's been so good for our whole family. I am hoping it ripples into big impacts as we get into the busy part of the year.
Comments \ Questions
Have questions or comments about the story? Let us know below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thanks! Your message has been sent!
Sorry! Something went wrong. Please try again or email us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.